Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Cabal PH - Blader Guide

As promised, I will post a Cabal Ph – Blader Guide before February 2012 ends. Since my first and main character is a Blader and I am confident enough to share with you what I have learned about the nature of the Bladers. I started playing Cabal Ph since 2012, approximately two years ago.

This is a competitive Blader guide. I am just an average Cabal Ph player who wants to share what I know about a Blader. In this guide I will try to educate you the way I used my Blader in PVE (Player versus Environment or Monsters), differences between a STR and DEX type, Blader’s stats, skills and items, and as a Dungeon killer.

Keep in mind that English is not my native language, so feel free to point any mistakes on the text. Good luck and enjoy the guide.

Description


Bladers are melee type characters and wields either two blades, two katanas or a blade and katana (Lefthand or Righthand, viseversa). They wear Martial set which gives a good defence rate and is recommended for PVE. Higher defence rate = Bigger chance in Evading.

Starting Stats

Bladers have a starting balance stats in STR (Strength) and DEX (Dexterity). They say that Bladers are good in PVP (Player versus Player) and PVE (Player versus Environment or Monsters) because they have EXCELLENT attack and defence rate and GOOD attack and defence.

Effects of each stat point

One of my objectives in making this guide is to clarify the differences between a STR and DEX type. If you are aiming for a level 180 then you will notice something different when you reach level 100, the system will not give you anymore a stat guide for the upcoming rank-up. Rank-up stat guide is always given each time you reach a level by 10s – meaning every level 10, 20, 30, 40, and so on. Rank-up stat guide also helps you in your stats distribution, without the stat guide you won’t know how many STR, INT and DEX you need to upgrade. So I asked my guild mates and friends that are high level bladers, I asked for suggestions on how would I distribute my stats perfectly without any mistake since I don’t like to waste my extract points. Majority of them asked me if I want to be a PVP or PVE Blader type, and they added that if I want to be a PVP type, I must have an enough DEX and INT for my weapon and set and the rest of the stats goes to STR while in a PVE type, I must have a sufficient STR and INT for my weapon and set and the rest goes to DEX. So, I decided to be a PVE type since I like to go to dungeons to hunt for rare items and I know that a PVE type has a good defence rate since it’s a PURE DEX. BUT! Looking the table above gives you the real effects of each stat point; notice that STR and DEX has the SAME effect in Attack, Defence, Attack and Defence rate (Disregard Magic since Bladers are not magic users). Even do your a PURE STR or DEX it won’t matter for a Blader, the stat STR and DEX the just the same. I conclude that there are NO PVP and PVE type of Bladers, it depends on the weapon, set and accessories that makes a Blader a PVP or PVE type. I hope that this information helps!

Skills and Upgrades

I am currently a level 151 and these are the skills that I am using right now.

For Attack:

Lighting Slash – 9

Death Tempest – 9

Blade Cry – 9

Twin – Moon Slash – 9

Blade Scud – 20

Vital Interfere – 20

Force Kick – 20

Assault – 20

Storm Grind – 20

Impact Stab – 20

Double Slash – 20

Buffs: (all are in level 20)

Soul Blade

Aura Barrier

Iron Skin

Mirage Step

Intense Blade

Art of Fierceness

Instant Immunity

Field of Fear (Debuff)

Extra:

Dash – 9

Resist Intension – 20

Regeneration – 4

Upgrades:

Vitality Mastery – 10 (+589 HP)

Offensive Sense – 8 (+45 Attack)

Defensive Sense – 8 (+32 Defence)

Damage Absorb – 3 (+55 Defence)

Sixth Sense – 3 (+798 Defence Rate)

Impact Control – 3 (+104 Attack)


PVE and PVP skill patterns

Here are my skills used in PVE and PVP in pattern. (In order)

PVE:

Lighting Slash – Area effect skill

Death Tempest – Area effect skill

Vital Interfere – Stun enemies

Assault – for boxes and instant teleport with attack to the target

Blade Scud – Back-up skill and also an area effect skill


PVP:

Vital Interfere – Stun enemies

Double Stash – Fast skill

Impact Stab – Fast skill

Storm Grind – Down

Assault – Fast skill

Lighting Slash – Great Damage

Impact Stab – Fast skill

Vital Interfere – Stun enemies

Storm Grind – Down


The PVE pattern is good in high level maps and dungeons because majority of them are area effect skills and when you are in a dungeon try to equip a single Force Absorb Ring +2 this will help you survive. My PVP pattern is a Super Fast Skill pattern, when using a combo expect for a fast movement in the combo bar and you need to practice its timing in order to eliminate your enemy without sweat. HAHAHAHAHA.

Hope that this short and direct guide will help you. Comments, suggestions and add-ons are ALWAYS welcome. Have a NICE DAY, ENJOY and GOD BLESS!

9 comments:

mhauck said...

You basically said the same thing as what is posted in my blog, then added which skills a Blader should have. nevertheless, thank you for reading my blog.

Trolling. Thread Closed.

Just kidding! Good luck!

Stambirdy said...

@mhauck, Its true that you posted the same concern before I posted mine. I didn't saw your blog before. I just saw it after I posted this guide when I try to search my blog in google in order to find out if my search keywords will fit on my blader guide.
Anyways, your blog is awesome! Lets keep our passion burning and help other Cabal players.

God Bless! ^_^

Anonymous said...

^^ your blog is awsome keep it up ^^,

Anonymous said...

How may points I will add in dex and str if I'm pvp type?

snakeyes said...

Could you Pls provide a item build for a bladder cause I have osm deathblow,and amp for weapon. And armor is that Gus enough. Anyways great guide I will test. This. Thc cheers (pls reply)

Oplok said...

I know this is kind of an old thread but nevertheless I would like to point out that there is a fundamental difference between a STR Blader and a DEX Blader.

Adding to STR means added DR (Damage Reduction) which is what you want for PVP.
Adding to DEX means added Evasion which is what you want for PVE. Evasion is useless in PVP because combos never miss!

Therefore there are indeed PVP Bladers and PVE Bladers based on stats allocation.
I hope that somebody reads this in 2018 and still find it useful. Thanks!

McChaos said...

I read it in 2019 and still have to say, that it´s very heplful!
Thank you

Unknown said...

Read this is 2021 and still useful :D

Anonymous said...

Nice guide!